March 12, 2020
Jeremy Riddle and Watershed Music Group announces “Holy Ground (Live Around the World)”, the latest offering from Jeremy Riddle, on March 13.
Riddles states, “I feel like I’ve been trying to make this record all my life. I dreamed of a project that would capture the fire and purity of worship in the nations and after two years of labor, we are finally releasing it. To say I’m excited is quite the understatement.”
Available everywhere on March 13, the record features 11 songs and mighty worship moments captured in stadiums and churches around the world, featuring friends Steffany Gretzinger, Elyssa Smith (UPPERROOM), and Priscilla Alcantara.
Holy Ground (Live Around the World) Track Listing:
1. Holy Ground / Spontaneous (Live in Paris)
2. Love on Fire (Live in Buenos Aires, Argentina)
3. You Deserve It All (Live in Anaheim, California)
4. Way Maker (Live at The Send, Brazil) [feat. Priscilla Alcantara]
5. Unto the Lamb Moment (Live at David’s Tent, England) [feat. Elyssa Smith]
6. Know (Be Still) [Live in Anaheim, California]
7. Tremble (Live in Vienna, Austria)
8. Freedom Moment / Surrounded (Fight My Battles) [Live in Brazil] [feat. Priscilla Alcantara]
9. Walk in The Promise / Spontaneous (Live at David’s Tent, England)
10. Let It Rain (Live at The Send, Orlando) [feat. Steffany Gretzinger]
11. O Come Let Us Adore Moment (Live at David’s Tent, England)
Jeremy Riddle: Holy Ground
Follow The Complete Discography on Spotify
About Jeremy Riddle
Jeremy Riddle is a worship leader and songwriter. He carries a deep passion for God’s presence, and his worship leading stirs hunger, freedom, and adoration towards the Lord.
Jeremy has been an integral writer on many Bethel Music albums on songs such as “This Is Amazing Grace”, “Breaking Through”, “Be Enthroned”, “Fall Afresh”, “Furious”, “God of the Redeemed”, “To Our God”, and “Love Came Down”.
Originally from New Jersey, Jeremy attended the Anaheim Vineyard in southern California throughout his teen years and later became a youth pastor and worship leader there. It was during his six years in these roles that his musical career as a songwriter developed. Jeremy released his first full-length album, Full Attention, in 2007 which includes the well-known song, “Sweetly Broken”. In 2011 he releases his sophomore album, Furious.
In 2009 Jeremy and his family moved to Redding, California to attend Bethel Church, and was part of the Bethel Music Collective for many years.
Jeremy prioritizes time with his wonderful family. He and his wife Katie have five children; Rebekah, Levi, Faith, Claire, and Joseph. Jeremy finds inspiration through spending time in creation; whether retreating in his own backyard or adventuring to beautiful destinations. He continues to travel ministering regionally and internationally.